Crystal 4K@60Hz USB C Hub HDMI Adapter
Ultra Durability & Anti-slip Design
USB 3.1 to HDMI with Wide Compatibility
USB C port to HDMI – Heat Dissipation
USB Type C Compatible Devices
– Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus/Huawei Mate 10
– 2017 Macbook Pro or iMac (13 Inch & 15 Inch)
– 2016 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
– 2015/2016 MacBook 12″
– ChromeBook Pixel 2015
– Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
– HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices that do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires an HDMI cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
4. It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
6. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910 and HP Spectre X360.
Great adapter, works perfectly with my MacBook Pro. I really needed something with support for usb c and HDMI and this fit the bill. Materials feel nice and durable. Video out is perfectly fine, the maximum supported frequency at 4K is 60Hz. Great value. I have ordered other products from choetech in the past, most of them are good purchases!
Diamond, from US
This is a truly high quality USB-C to HDMI adapter. The build quality feels great, no cheap feeling cable ends. Very simple to use, simply plug it into your phone or laptop and plug in an HDMI from your display and that is it! depending on your Android phone it may automatically switch modes to something like Samsung Dex or you can manually select how you would like to use the display (mirror etc.).
Carley, from US
I purchased this usb c hdmi adapter for my family trip, I use this cable to stream from my phone to my new portable projector! Nothing is more exciting than watching an 80 inch screen for a family at night. My vacation even more enjoyable!
Corey, from UK
I needed to connect my Samsung Galaxy S9 and Note 10 Plus to my Samsung LCD television, as it doesn’t have the wireless screen mirroring function. This adapter provided wired screen mirroring, as well as being compatible with the Samsung Dex feature in both aforementioned devices. The Dex was a plus, as it wasn’t the main reason I got this cable. I know there are many others out there, but this did the job and the price wasn’t bad. Just make sure you keep the device still while the adapter is plugged in.