UGREEN MD109 / 10440 3-in-1 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, VGA & DVI converter could seamlessly connect your MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to your projector to enjoy the quality video. You could connect your PC to most projectors successfully. Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays.
You can only plug a port among 3 output ports at one time. Please note that VGA,DVI don't support audio output, only HDMI could.
Technical Specifications :
1 Mini DisplayPort 1.1a standard, compatible with Thunderbolt.
2. Support 12bit per Channel(24bit All Channel)
3. HDMI output support compressed audio such as Desigual, Dolby Digital include-DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
4. Support plug and play for easy use, powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
5. Support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.5 or later.
6. Can only convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort. This is not a bi-directional adapter
7. It does not support more than one output simultaneously.
8. HDMI is preferential when connecting both HDMI,DVI and VGA.
Why This Product ? :
Now Days everyone have Smart devices like TV,s ,Controllers, Gaming Consoles, Digital Cameras etc. so in the Daily life we need to Connect one device to another using any medium .But some Medium Devices are not Good as we Expect some make bad impression on Resolution and some on Speed .But the Important thing is that really and kind of Medium working Good? The Answer is its depend on the medium quality .So our Product is not Local is it Manufactured by a Multinational Brand with High Speed Interface and no Compromise on Quality .This device can attach one device to another .you can easily attach your projector ,MacBook or any Display . So if you are Looking for a product that really Good Quality and Cheap Prize then your are on the Right Place .