The VX400s is a NovaStar professional LED display video controller, featuring excellent display control and powerful front-end video processing capabilities. With outstanding image quality and flexible image control functions, the VX400s can greatly satisfy the user needs in media industry.
- Provides a variety of video input connectors, including 2 × CVBS, 2 × VGA, 1 × SDI, 1 × DVI, 1 × HDMI and 1 × YPbPr.
Input resolutions of some connectors can be up to 1080p@60Hz.
You can freely scale the image based on the screen resolution.
- Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers. That’s what we called Touch
- Powerful image processing, professional image control and user-friendly UI design, allowing for an easy and convenient display control experience.
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration, allowing for the screen debugging to be completed within several minutes, which greatly shorten the preparation time on the
- Provides seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional
- The position and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will.
- Visualized LCD screen and distinct button indicators simplifies system control operations.
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and good sense of depth.
- Adopts NovaStar new-generation calibration technology, allowing for a fast and efficient calibration
- Implements white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of the LEDs used by different screens to ensure colors are faithfully
- Supports HDMI/DVI video input and HDMI audio
- Supports high bit depth video input: 10bit/8bit.
- Video output loading capacity is 2.3 million pixels and supported video formats are RGB, YCbCr4:2:2 and YCbCr4
Input Connector Qty Description CVBS 2 PAL/NTSC
Resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
SDI 1 480i, 576i, 720P, 1080i/P
VESA standard (1080i input supported
EIA/CEA-861 standard, compliant
HDMI 1.3 standard YPbPr 1 Resolution up to 1080p@60Hz Overall Power connector AC100-240V~, 50/60Hz Overall consumption 35 W Operating temperature -20°C–60°C Dimensions 482.5 mm × 273.8 mm × 44.7 mm Weight 3.09 kg